Organic & Fair-Trade Loose-Leaf Tea
- Dragonwell : China Green – A hint of sweetness; almost smoky
- Sencha : Japan Green – Wonderful, delicate rich flavor
- Green Jasmine – Chinese green tea with scented jasmine flowers
- Citrus Green – This tea has flavors of ginger, orange and peach. It is speckled with orange peel, ginger, and apricot pieces.
- Genmaicha – Flavorful Japanese classic with Green Sencha leaves combined with roasted organic brown rice. Sweet, toasted flavor of the rice adds a lovely contribution to the whole bodied green tea leaves.
- Green Yerba Mate’ – This delicious herbal blend is energizing and earthy
- Roasted Yerba Mate’ – This tea has a delicious nutty flavor with smooth caramel undertones
- China Yunnan – Medium bodied; delicate flavor
- China Keemun – Famous, smoky China black tea
- India Assam – Brit-style tea with strength and body
- Darjeeling – Smooth and rich
- Ceylon Orange Pekoe – Smooth, soft full-bodied tea
- South India – Full-bodied, complex; excellent flavor
- Lapsang Souchong – Powerful flavors, best suited for those with established tastes for tea. Semi-fermented mature tea leaves are laid out on bamboo trays and smoked over a smoldering bundle of Spruce wood. Rich and robust, with an imparted smoke flavor and rich crimson color.
- India White – Mellow and delicate; light vegetal flavor
Black Tea Blends
- Irish Breakfast – Our superb blend of India and China black teas
- English Breakfast – Hearty flavorful blend of Ceylon and Assam
- Earl Grey – Scented with extra bergamot; lovely
- Mango India – Fine black tea blended with mango flowers and fruit
- Orange Spice – Spices, teas, and essential citrus create a delicious and refreshing tea
- Black Jasmine – A blend of black and green Chinese tea with scented jasmine flowers
- Tibetan Monks’ Tea – A hearty, sweet blend of South India and India Assam.
Decaf Black Tea
- Decaf Black – This delightful black tea is from Northern India. It’s smooth, declicious, and caffeine-free!
- Ginseng Peppermint – Ginseng, peppermint, eleuthero, echinacea, nettle, passion flower and licorice. Great reliefe for cold & flu symptoms. Caffeine-free
- Chamomile – Organic Egyptian chamomile has a round, deep body and lingering sweetness. Caffeine-free.
- Cardamom Cinnamon – Rich, earthy tea with undertones of cinnamon and spices. Caffeine-free.
- Rooibos – South African evergreen with hibiscus, rose petals, and sunflowers. Caffeine-free.
- Nettles – This offers freat allergy relief! Caffeine-free.
- Holy Basil – A spicy and aromatic tea that has been used for healing in India for thousands of years. Caffeine-free. *Sourced from the USA – not fair trade.