Multiple Locations in Louisville & Southern Indiana
Job type: Part time and Full time.
Heine Brothers Coffee: We are a coffee shop business based in Louisville, KY. We were founded in 1994 and today operate 18 shops in Louisville and S. Indiana. We’ve built a large, loyal following by focusing on treating people with respect and dignity; delivering a truly great coffee shop experience to our guests; and committing to making a positive impact in the communities we serve. We plan to grow to 25-30 shops and 500+ employees over the next 3-5 years and are looking for a Coffee Barista to join our team.
We’re looking for Baristas who will be excited to help bring our Core Values to life in our Stores. Baristas creates a service experience that guests of Heine Brothers value, remember, and return for.
The Barista must live the Four Core Values of Heine Brothers
- Great place to work
- Remarkable customer experiences
- Produce results
- Positive Attitude
- Respects coworkers by showing up when expected
- Gives best effort daily
- Remarkable Guest Experience
- Makes the guest feel better leaving than when they arrived
- Order accuracy
- Takes initiative in resolving guest complaints
- Recipe Adherence
- Serves a quality product every time
- Makes sure portions are accurate
- Cleanliness and Sanitation
- Keeps the Cafe and work areas clean
- Follows Food Handling guidelines to ensure guest safety
- Receiving and Storage
- Ensures accuracy of deliveries
- Follows guidelines for rotation and storage
- Takes care to preserve product integrity
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each accountability satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Ability: Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the public.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms; use hands; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is regularly required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Schedule Requirements: Minimum 10 hours / week.
- Be energizing; make a positive impact on our guests, our people, our company, our communities, and our planet.
- Embrace diversity; treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- Operate with the spirit of excellence; hold ourselves accountable for results.