Heine Brothers Coffee:
We are a coffee shop business based in Louisville, KY. We were founded in 1994 and today operate 18 shops in Louisville and S. Indiana. We’ve built a large, loyal following by focusing on treating people with respect and dignity; delivering a truly great coffee shop experience to our guests; and committing to making a positive impact in the communities we serve. We plan to grow to 25-30 shops and 500+ employees over the next 3-5 years and are looking for a Store Manager to join our team.
We’re looking for leaders who will be excited to help bring our Core Values to life in our Stores:
- Great place to Work: Create a healthy and positive environment, where all are treated with respect and dignity.
- Remarkable Experience: Deliver the coffee shop experience people look forward to & tell friends about.
- Make an Impact: Make a real and lasting impact in the communities in which we operate and on our planet.
- Produce Results: Produce results that will make our company healthy & sustainable.
Summary: The Heine Bros Store Manager provides Leadership, Management and Accountability which inspires excellence in café operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attract, build, and retain great teams
- Coach and develop for growth and results
- Keep teams actively engaged
- Hold everyone accountable for results
- Lead change
- Guest Satisfaction
- Effective local store marketing
- Food & beverage quality
- Flawless menu & product launches
- Cost of Goods
- Inventory control
- Labor efficiency
- P&L Management
- Wage & hour law adherence
- Responsible Alcohol Service (where applicable)
- Food and Beverage Safety/Sanitation
- Internal standard adherence
- Community Impact
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each accountability satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: A minimum of 1 years of operations management experience at the Assistant Manager level or higher in a related field.
Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point); Google Apps and G Suite; and Adobe Acrobat software. Must embrace and learn new skills as technology changes.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms; use hands; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is regularly required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Schedule Requirements: Must be available to work all hours of operation for the business during a 30+ hour work week. Some weeks of extended work hours may be required as business dictates. A rotating schedule that includes mornings, days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Be energizing; make a positive impact on our guests, our people, our company, our communities, and our planet.
- Embrace diversity; treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- Operate with the spirit of excellence; hold ourselves accountable for results.